BEAVERCREEK — The Beavercreek Historical Society has moved its headquarters from the Coy House to the former Beavercreek Township Center at 1981 Dayton-Xenia Road. It will now be known as the Beavercreek History Center.
The public is invited to attend an open house 2-4 p.m. Sunday April 17 to visit the center and to view the Beavercreek Historical Society’s historic displays. There will be light refreshments served.
The Historical Society will now concentrate on items in its new location from the 20th Century when Beavercreek moved from being a farming community to a suburb. Their 19th Century items are on display at Wartinger Park where they show Beavercreek’s early settlement during the 19th Century.
For more information please contact Wendy Kirchoff at 937-429-1520.