Tornado remembered one year later
Tornado damage recalled year later
City introduces income tax ordinance
Tornado remembered one year later
BHS seniors graduating all week
- A blessed Mother’s Day - 11:46 am
- Discover your unique design - 10:32 pm
- The puzzle of Jesus - 10:27 pm
- A life-long growth spurt — ‘so big’ and growing - 10:17 pm
- Tornado remembered one year later - 10:17 am
- Carroll senior receives BBB award - 7:10 pm
- Public health in Greene County during the 1950s - 10:27 am
- Ohio Veterans Hall of Fame seeking nominations - 10:27 am
- Getting past familiarity - 10:32 pm
- A rich man and Heaven - 10:27 pm
- Rejoicing despite disappointment - 10:17 pm
- OSU Extension Greene County continues teleworking plan - 12:05 pm
- Happy Birthday, Mom! - 10:40 am
- How to make a face mask, Monster Cookies - 1:37 pm
- WSU art students host mask-making contest - 1:37 pm
- Marathon prices to remain at current rate until June 7 - 1:37 pm
- Kiwanis helping Feed The Creek - 1:37 pm
- Ohio Veterans Hall of Fame seeking nominations - 1:37 pm
- Fire department on base approved for new station - 1:37 pm
- LEGO team makes ‘quick’ return to semifinals - 8:00 pm
- What must I do? - 9:14 am
- We want a king over us - 9:14 am
- Beware of relationship dangers during coronavirus - 9:13 am
- Pantry recipes: Black Bean Soup & Peach Cobbler - 9:12 am
- Public comment invited for sheriff’s accreditation - 9:12 am
A rich man and Heaven
“Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, ‘How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of God. ’” (Matthew 19:23)Li...
Rejoicing despite disappointment
Psalm 118:24 “This is the day the LORD has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it.”Last weekend was supposed to be an exciting one. Luke a...
OSU Extension Greene County continues teleworking plan
COLUMBUS — Ohio State University Extension Greene County will continue operating via its teleworking plan for all employees and keep its physica...
Happy Birthday, Mom!
Today as I am writing this — Friday, May 8 — it is my mother’s birthday so it is a very special day. She is 94! On this date 75 year...
How to make a face mask, Monster Cookies
May is here and we enter into our next phase of fighting the monster among us — the coronavirus.We really want to get back to our normal lives, ...
WSU art students host mask-making contest
FAIRBORN — A colorful blue-and-yellow, reversible protective mask with hanging shells took the top honor in a mask-making contest among Wright S...
Patriots earn walk-off win over Greeneview
Wednesday night’s battle between Greeneview and Carroll produced a first in these simulated softball and baseball contests: a walk-off win.Down ...
Knights knab simulated win over Carroll
XENIA — It’s been a while, in real life, that the Legacy Christian Academy Knights last played a softball game. So last week’s simul...
Beavercreek announces student athlete signings
GREENE COUNTY — Beavercreek High School announced 14 student National Letter of Intent signings that were officially done April 15.In accordance...
Sturgill itching to make drag racing return
MEDWAY — It’s been almost half a year since Michael Sturgill rolled through the finish line at Pomona Raceway with the Summit Racing Serie...
Bulldogs walk past Carroll
CIMULATED CINCINNATI — While it’s always good to have solid hitting on your team, Monday’s simulated softball game between Carroll H...
SIMULATED XENIA — In perhaps the most exciting simulation of a high school baseball game this season so far, the visiting Beavercreek Beavers ne...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Shrader delivers commencement speech
FAIRBORN — Wright State University President Cheryl Schrader told graduating students at fall commencement that acts of kindness can be a powerf...
Museum hosting STEM event Jan. 13
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — The U.S. Air Force will host a Science, Discovery and Family Fun event at the National Museum of the United St...
A Yoder New Year
How is everyone? Ready to settle down after the holidays and have a quieter schedule? I know winter does tend to be long and cold and gray, but I do e...
GC retired teachers meet
XENIA — Greene County Retired Teachers Association recently held its fall meeting.The meeting included the installation of the 2019 Officers by ...
The Yoder family officially grows
We bade the birth parents farewell. The door shut behind them. Could it be true? We looked at each other then at our darling children. Would they real...
Office processes thousands of visitors each year
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — The Wright-Patterson Air Force Base Pass and Registration coordinates installation access credentials for 340 ...