Fall, festivals coming soon
Battle good to the last drop
Grand Mela welcomes all
I’d jump through a hoop for you
Horse show fun for all
- Fall, festivals coming soon - 12:00 pm
- Battle good to the last drop - 8:00 am
- Marc’s cuts ribbon on new store - 3:39 pm
- Drug court to treat more with funds - 3:00 pm
- 4th of July Parade Float Award Winners - 1:33 pm
- Beavercreek schools policy for free, reduced-price meals - 12:08 pm
- Another Broken Egg to open in Beavercreek - 11:51 am
- Doing the work Of God - 11:46 am
- Inspirational Message - 9:39 am
- Gazette’s Fair photos available for purchase online - 8:35 am
- Yellow Springs 9/11 Memorial Stair Climb registration - 8:35 am
- County sample tests positive for West Nile - 8:35 am
- Area Religion Digest - 8:35 am
- Area Digest - 8:34 am
- Community library announces programs - 8:34 am
- Legislators announce effort to support vets, family - 8:34 am
- GCCC dress code changes - 8:33 am
- Honoring History: 1868-2018 - 8:33 am
- New facility ready for GCPH - 8:33 am
- Division of Wildlife opens fishing ponds - 8:00 am
- Grand Mela welcomes all - 6:52 pm
- Levies move forward for ballot - 2:00 pm
- Active shooter report a false alarm - 11:20 am
- Diaper Derby: babies dash to finish - 9:25 am
- Vickers keeps Darla movin’, wins Celebrity swine event - 9:23 am
Yellow Springs 9/11 Memorial Stair Climb registration
YELLOW SPRINGS — Registration is now open for the Yellow Springs 9/11 Memorial Stair Climb set for 8:45 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 9 at Antioch Colleg...
County sample tests positive for West Nile
XENIA — According to Ohio Department of Health (ODH), West Nile Virus (WNV) has been detected in a mosquito sample from Greene County.Greene Cou...
Area Religion Digest
Health minister meetingDAYTON — Greater Dayton Faith Community Nurse-Health Ministers will host a networking group meeting 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. ...
Artfest comingBEAVERCREEK — The Third Annual ArtFest will take place 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 16 at Beavercreek Community Park, Factory R...
Community library announces programs
BEAVERCREEK — The Beavercreek Community Library is planning a variety of programs for people of all ages in August. The library is located at 36...
Late-race strategy leads to fair win
XENIA — Drafting is more commonly heard of in auto racing.But that same strategy helped Gavin Bixler win during harness racing at the Greene Cou...
Noble doubles up on first night
XENIA — Racing on the Chip Noble Memorial Track, Dan Noble reeled off two race wins in the race card’s first seven races, Aug. 1 at the Gr...
Red Rider tops loaded tractor pull field
XENIA — Larry Sheets Jr., probably won’t factor into the final standings of the Columbus Diesel Light-Limited Pro Stock Tractors division ...
Cash training with nation’s best
PORTLAND, Ore. — To say Marcella Cash has had a productive club soccer season would be like saying Carli Lloyd is just OK.It’s understatin...
‘Creek announces 2018 hall of fame class
BEAVERCREEK — A two-time state champion wrestling coach, a state championship soccer coach, and a state champion baseball player are among the n...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
WPAFB releases 2017 water report
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — The Bioenvironmental Engineering Office at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base recently released the 2017 Drinking...
Veteran volunteers needed for event
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — Service member and veteran volunteers are needed for the Ohio Regional Seminar and Good Grief Camp hosted by t...
WPAFB hosting Motorcycle Safety Day
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — Riders from the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base-area will learn ways to “keep the rubber side down”...
Local professor earns Chancellor’s Award
FAIRBORN — Kevin Lorson, professor and director of Wright State University’s Physical Education Licensure Program, will be honored with a ...
Wright State increases blood drives
FAIRBORN — There’s a success story at Wright State University that might have been overlooked during a championship basketball season and ...