Kids create ‘potions’ at Minecraft Camp
Newest K-9 on duty
Sherman leading 88th Air Base Wing
McBride celebrates 100th blood donation with family
Health care costs that won’t make you sick
- Beavercreek police reports - 3:54 pm
- 2018 ArtFest call for artists - 3:53 pm
- Hamvention attendance down slightly - 3:49 pm
- City welcomes Flyboy’s Deli to the Mall - 3:49 pm
- Fees determined for medical marijuana - 3:49 pm
- City requests supplement to appropriations - 3:49 pm
- Residents reminded how to stay healthy at fairs - 3:49 pm
- Science in the studio for local educators - 3:49 pm
- Man allegedly robbed bank twice - 3:49 pm
- Concers for summer scams - 3:49 pm
- Clark State Performing arts Center volunteers earn college credit - 3:49 pm
- WPAFB hosting educational expo - 3:49 pm
- Miami Valley CAP to offer summer relief - 3:49 pm
- I had a dream to write - 3:48 pm
- Inspirational Message - 3:48 pm
- Standing with God - 3:48 pm
- New leadership brightens GCAC - 3:48 pm
- Roddy Dentistry expanding - 3:48 pm
- Two generations ago: Summer 1968 - 3:47 pm
- Newest K-9 on duty - 9:00 am
- Sherman leading 88th Air Base Wing - 11:00 am
- McBride celebrates 100th blood donation with family - 10:00 am
- Health care costs that won’t make you sick - 10:00 am
- Air Show delights all - 9:03 am
- Club Pilates ribbon cutting - 9:02 am
Concers for summer scams
COLUMBUS — Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine warned consumers to beware of seasonal scams, including home improvement fraud and travel-related s...
Clark State Performing arts Center volunteers earn college credit
SPRINGFIELD — Volunteer work at the Clark State Performing Arts Center (PAC) has never been more rewarding. New this year, 19 PAC volunteers wer...
WPAFB hosting educational expo
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — Advisors can help you with your educational goals at the annual Wright-Patterson Air Force Base Development, E...
Miami Valley CAP to offer summer relief
GREENE COUNTY — Miami Valley Community Action Partnership (MVCAP) is accepting appointments for its Summer Crisis Program, which runs from Sunda...
I had a dream to write
Have you ever had a really bad dream? We call that a nightmare, don’t we? Well, the dream I had was about the end times and it was not a good dr...
“For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign LORD. Repent and live!” Ezekiel 18:32For centuries Christians have ...
SW District Scholar Athlete DAYTON — Justin Dirksen, of Carroll, was awarded a Southwest Ohio District scholarship on June 19, in Dayton. Legacy...
Locals humbled at Legends ceremony
DAYTON — For Beavercreek’s George Flake, Bellbrook’s Mike George and Fairborn Church League founder Tracy Hall, of Medway, the three...
WSU’s Morrow signs with Pirates
FAIRBORN — Second baseman Matt Morrow of the Wright State baseball team has signed a free agent contract with the Pittsburgh Pirates, it was ann...
Saints marching homeXENIA — After playing a schedule which saw the team play four of its first five games on the road, the Ohio Valley Saints se...
Bysak’s balanced Beavers enjoyed state run
BEAVERCREEK — Through a long season, against the best teams in the state and despite numerous injuries to its roster, the Beavercreek High Schoo...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
WPAFB releases 2017 water report
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — The Bioenvironmental Engineering Office at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base recently released the 2017 Drinking...
Veteran volunteers needed for event
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — Service member and veteran volunteers are needed for the Ohio Regional Seminar and Good Grief Camp hosted by t...
Local professor earns Chancellor’s Award
FAIRBORN — Kevin Lorson, professor and director of Wright State University’s Physical Education Licensure Program, will be honored with a ...
Wright State increases blood drives
FAIRBORN — There’s a success story at Wright State University that might have been overlooked during a championship basketball season and ...
Home & Farm: The elephant in the field
For several years I have attended the Conservation Tillage Conference held at Ohio Northern University located in Ada Ohio in March.Those attending in...