Join the chamber in thanking businesses
Ferguson teachers show how much they miss students
Township moving forward financially
Board of Elections accepting absentee ballot requests
GCCOA keeping up with seniors via calls, meals
- Scouting Success - 8:10 am
- Proudly flying the flag - 9:57 am
- Getting through these challenging times - 9:30 am
- Stay at home order announced - 10:18 pm
- Ohio governor issues stay at home order - 3:28 pm updated: 4:39 pm.
- DeWine: We took these actions to save lives - 9:02 pm
- Beavers get busy at spring blood drive - 4:56 pm updated: 5:44 pm.
- Air Force Museum temporarily closes - 4:23 pm
- Around the home and farm - 2:52 pm
- Common Pleas Court adjusting operations - 2:06 pm
- Retired teachers hold winter lunch - 1:54 pm
- BusinessFirst! recognized for collaboration - 1:39 pm
- Beavercreek Chamber holds annual meeting - 12:38 pm
- Beavercreek Township addressing accounting backlog - 12:22 pm
- WPAFB strives to protect species - 12:17 pm
- Fairborn Municipal Court criminal dispositions - 12:10 pm
- Issue 12, new jail: Both sides speak out - 9:22 am
- Issue 12, new jail: Both sides speak out - 9:30 am
- County updating land use plan - 10:24 am
- Sheriff’s office to be assessed for accreditation - 10:24 am
- Imagination Library impacting Greene County kids - 10:24 am
- Shakertown Road to close at U.S. 35 - 10:24 am
- UPDATED: Attorney alleged to have stolen $2 million from estate - 10:24 am
- Power equipment students place third - 10:24 am
- Carroll Freedom Players plan spring production - 10:23 am
Common Pleas Court adjusting operations
XENIA — Greene County Common Pleas Court will remain open and continue operations, but allow for flexibility, according to a temporary order iss...
Retired teachers hold winter lunch
XENIA — The winter quarter luncheon meeting of the Greene County Retired Teachers Association was held February 26 at the newly renamed Xenia Un...
BusinessFirst! recognized for collaboration
COLUMBUS — BusinessFirst! for a Greater Dayton Region, a collaboration of the Dayton area’s economic development departments, received the...
Beavercreek Chamber holds annual meeting
The Beavercreek Chamber presented their 2019 Annual Awards at their Annual Meeting & Awards Presentation on March 11, 2020 presented by Clark Stat...
Beavercreek Township addressing accounting backlog
BEAVERCREEK TOWNSHIP — Beavercreek Township Fiscal Officer Christy Ahrens told trustees this week that her office is being internally shut down ...
WPAFB strives to protect species
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — Wright-Patterson Air Force Base is home to some federal and endangered species. Under the Endangered Species A...
Patriots headed back to the Final Four
SPRINGFIELD — Good teams manage to stick together when the going gets rough. Friday night, the Carroll Patriots girls high school basketball tea...
Duvall’s free throws rally Beavercreek
VANDALIA — One area team coughed up too many turnovers for their coach’s liking and lost, while another dug deep to rally to a win, Wednes...
Zink wins Paul Walker Award
COLUMBUS — The Ohio High School Basketball Coaches Association is proud to announce that Ed Zink of Beavercreek High School is the recipient of ...
Beavers fight hard at State Duals
COLUMBUS — The Beavercreek High School varsity wrestling team had claimed a team regional wrestling title, and was one of just eight Division I ...
Beavers rally for first-round win
TROY — Some clutch freethrow shooting, with some key defensive stops in the game’s final minute, allowed Beavercreek coach Ed Zink to brea...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Shrader delivers commencement speech
FAIRBORN — Wright State University President Cheryl Schrader told graduating students at fall commencement that acts of kindness can be a powerf...
Museum hosting STEM event Jan. 13
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — The U.S. Air Force will host a Science, Discovery and Family Fun event at the National Museum of the United St...
A Yoder New Year
How is everyone? Ready to settle down after the holidays and have a quieter schedule? I know winter does tend to be long and cold and gray, but I do e...
GC retired teachers meet
XENIA — Greene County Retired Teachers Association recently held its fall meeting.The meeting included the installation of the 2019 Officers by ...
The Yoder family officially grows
We bade the birth parents farewell. The door shut behind them. Could it be true? We looked at each other then at our darling children. Would they real...
Office processes thousands of visitors each year
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — The Wright-Patterson Air Force Base Pass and Registration coordinates installation access credentials for 340 ...