County fair in action
Fair royalty crowned
Impson family a harness racing legacy
Local car dealer known as generous man
Weimer VP of ER and trauma services
- A soggy Friday - 1:20 pm
- Beavercreek Police reports - 2:26 pm
- ‘Take me to your reader’ - 2:26 pm
- August is Breastfeeding Awareness Month - 2:25 pm
- Ohioans urged to practice good hygiene at fairs - 2:25 pm
- Hallmark earns designation - 2:25 pm
- Restoration in progress - 2:25 pm
- Police investigating sex offenses at Beavercreek nursing home - 2:25 pm
- B-W receives four grants - 2:23 pm
- Beavercreek children killed in crash - 10:27 am
- Fair entertainment suitable for all - 9:22 am
- Enter our Fair contests - 9:22 am
- She survived - 9:22 am
- Soin presents Sounds of Summer - 9:22 am
- New senior memory center welcomed - 9:21 am
- Diaper Derby among fair highlights - 9:21 am
- Beavercreek Police reports - 9:20 am
- WPCU celebrates new five points member center - 9:20 am
- New dentist to look at pearly whites - 9:20 am
- 7 local choir students in All-Ohio State Fair Choir - 9:20 am
- Surgeons join Kettering Physician Network - 9:20 am
- Veteran-friendly job fair coming - 9:20 am
- Judge to decide on Merrick evidence - 8:00 am
- Justice Dept. clears city cops - 8:52 am
- City part of Ohio grant program - 8:52 am
Beavercreek children killed in crash
CLAY COUNTY, Ind. — Two children who recently moved to the O’Fallon area from Ohio were killed and their mother and another sibling were i...
Enter our Fair contests
GREENE COUNTY — Get into the spirit of the Greene County Fair and win prizes from your hometown newspapers Xenia Daily Gazette, Fairborn Daily H...
GREENE COUNTY — Kaylee Berro wasn’t supposed to live.She was born six weeks premature.At two days old, she was barely longer than a dress ...
Soin presents Sounds of Summer
BEAVERCREEK — Soin Medical Center continued its 5th anniversary celebration with the Sounds of Summer concert featuring the Dayton Philharmonic ...
New senior memory center welcomed
BEAVERCREEK — The intersection of Hibiscus Way and Park Overlook Drive will soon be looking a little different after a new memory care facility ...
`Creek rows strong
ANN ARBOR, Mich. — Rowers from the Dayton Boat Club, including several from the Greene County area, took five medals — one gold, three sil...
The boys are almost back
Barb Slone | News-CurrentThe Beavercreek boys soccer team is prepping for the upcoming season with some open fields play at the John Ankeney Soccer Co...
Fielding some great questions from readers
I’ve only been filling in for our sports editor for a few days, but my email inbox is full of emails with sports questions.So, since this is a s...
Registration still open for AF Marathon
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — Registration for the 21st annual US Air Force Marathon is still open and runners, walkers and wheeled particip...
XHS alum taking girls soccer reigns
XENIA — A familiar name has taken over the Xenia High School girls soccer program.Harold DeLotelle, a 1969 Xenia High School graduate, was named...
WPAFB seeking event volunteers
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — Volunteers are needed as the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base community continues to honor those who perished i...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Goforth retires after 33 years
BEAVERCREEK — Air Force Lt. Col. Kathy K. Goforth has retired from the US Air Force after serving honorably for 33 years.Goforth was last servin...
Ross graduates from training
SAN ANTONIO, Texas — US Air Force Air National Guard Airman 1st Class Michael Ross graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Anto...
Confusing Bergamo and Mount St. John
Is it Bergamo or Mount Saint John, and what exactly is it?Most Beavercreekers of us in the area are familiar with what we popularly (and inaccurately)...
Merrimans to observe 65th anniversary
XENIA — William “Bill” G. Merriman and Janet L. Hendee Merriman will celebrate their 65th wedding anniversary on July 23, 2017. They...
Around the Home and Farm
Raising chickens to produce your own eggs or meat continues to grow in popularity. I remember in the mid-1990s seeing pasture raised poultry being rai...